Love In St Rémy Gift Box
Our candles are produced using a 100% natural vegetable wax. After pouring the hot wax blend, a 100% cotton wick is installed by hand into the glass container, and left to cool before being labeled and packaged with care in our Provence atelier. A rigorous quality control review is undertaken to assure the preservation and the maximal diffusion of our unique fragrances. With proper care, candles may burn for up to 45 hours.
Instructions for use
• The first time you burn this candle, allow it to burn for at least one hour to permit the wax to melt and the wick to burn evenly.
• Do not leave your candle burning for more than 3 hours at a time, and let cool completely after extinguishing before moving or handling.
• Once cool, trim the wick to ¼-inch and re-center it to avoid black smoke marks around the edge of the glass.
• For safety, never leave a lit candle unattended and keep out of reach of children and pets. Choose an area free from drafts.
• Do not burn candles near any flammable materials.
- Coloured glass
- Made in Provence
- Net weight
- 180g par bougie
- Fire wood & Breath of lavender
No customer reviews for the moment.